Sunday, August 17, 2014

TAG SHOW OFF WITH "CEMETERY" KIT

Tubes from Pics For Design by ©Misticheskaya and ©Zebrush HERE
**You must have a license to use PFD art**

Kit "Cemetery" by Daniela E. at Pics For Design HERE

I love black and white kits, but sometimes to create a little burst of color I will colorize a few elements - I used PSP's Adjust>Color Balance>Manual Color Correction - purple on the flowers and background paper and green for the leaves for the first tag, and red for the apples, rose and background paper and green for the leaves on the second tag.




Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!